Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Diamond Head Hike
On Monday May 10th, we hiked Diamond Head. It was beautiful, but exausting doing it with three kids. Thankfully Ashley was here visiting, so we had an extra set of hands. I ended up carrying Mason on my back for the whole hike, which was 2 hours!! The hike was .8 miles, 74 stairs, then 99 stairs, then a spiral staircase! Needless to say, I am a bit sore still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your blogspot. I will be happy to see you guys once in awhile on here.
I'm sad to hear your leaving soon, but know that you always have a friend in Hawaii if you need one. :) Its been a pleasure knowing you and your beautiful family. Good luck to you guys and stay in touch. Of course we'll be in touch because of your home.
Take care and Aloha no!
Tonya