Colin and Rylee in their first taxi ride!!
Nervous mommy in the backseat of taxi holding onto kids!!
Cool truck with Superman holding it up, in Toys R Us store.
Rylee and I on farris wheel.
Colin on Farris wheel.
Farris wheel INSIDE the huge toys r us store!!
Brooklyn Bridge? I think.
Well, it has been a while since I wrote, and I wanted to catch everyone up on our travels! We are finally settled in our home in NY. We have everything unpacked and for the most part, put away. The kids love the new house and enjoy running around the yard! It is so nice to have a big yard!
My parents took Colin and Rylee for 5 days last week so we could get organized. It was a big help and we got a lot done.
We love the neighborhood and the area. We registered Colin for kindergarten on Tuesday and he starts on September 7th.
The kitties are adjusted too! They like having a big house to rome around, and I like not having the litter box in the main living area of the house:)
There are lots of pictures from our travels and adventures. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment