Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some pictures from November till February!

Here are some photos from the past few months. We have been busy and the kids are getting big. We just got a new video camera, so hopefully soon we will be posting videos!!

Colin really got the hang of it!!
Rylee was scared!


Mason didn't seem to mind.



Ice skating for the first time. It was a synthetic ice rink, so it was made out of plastic. It was very strange, but really easy for the kids to skate on!!

Trent! ALmost one year old!!




Rylee LOVES to hold Trevor! I think she wants to hold him more than I do, if that is possible!!





January- Back in Buffalo. The kids cousin Trent was visiting from Yuma, AZ. It was nice we got to see them too!







Our house in the snow! I love it! I can't get enough snow and I even love shoveling it! Strange I know!







Colin's school did a performance on Chicka Chick Boom Boom! It was so adorable.















Our new nephew Trever Martin Groth!! Isn't he beautiful!!!










Visit with great grandma.












Christmas morning. Kids opening their keyboard. It was a musical theme for christmas. The kids got the keyboard, a lap harp and triangle.




















Christmas in Buffalo. Santa came to visit the Stampfer kids at grandma and papa DeMola's house.










December 22, 2010. The Hoffmans come for a visit!! It was nice to see them and meet Mia!!














Christmas pictures. Not so easy trying to get christmas pictures here as it was in Hawaii. The beach makes for a much nicer background:)
















Thanksgiving day. Macy's day parade! We had a blast and our seats were right on the road, so we were very close!
















November, Colin's school put on a Hoedown.



































No comments:

Post a Comment