Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Update

BEFORE: The back yard area around swingset before I landscaped it.


Sorry I havn't posted in a while. We are outside alot since the weather has been so nice. Jim started work a couple of weeks ago, so the kids and I have been hanging out and doing alot of gardening.

I never really gardened before, but I think I am getting the hang of it. The picture above is about a week after we moved in. A couple pictures below is that same area, after I deweeded, cut back the bushes, mulched and landscaped it, all by myself!! I am quite proud!!


The kids pool. It is perfect. Three feet high and ten feet wide, it is great for all of us!!

AFTER: After I labored for weeks, this was the final outcome.






1 comment:

  1. That's the exact same pool I was looking to buy here. Toysrus.com had it on sale but it was never in stock! Now its already getting too chilly for a pool.

    ReplyDelete