Okay, so I know, we haven't posted anything in a long time!! One month!
We have been busy. We had Jim's and my parents out visiting, we went back to Buffalo for a visit and I started working(kindof). We have also been doing a lot of things with the kids before Jim went back to work.
He actually went in today for the first time. It is weird seeing him all dressed up and not in Army ACU's.
I am working for Cutco, the finest culery company in the US. It is pretty fun actually, and I got some nice knives for myself!! I love to cook, so this is exciting for me!!
Not much else is going on. We have been enduring some HOT weather. Last Tuesday it was 107 degrees!! We bought new a/c's for the house and a pool to help keep us cool when we are outside.
The kids love all the area to play in! They are exausted at the end of each day from running around outside and riding their bikes.
Still haven't made any friends yet. Our neighbors are great, but they are all retired so they are a bit older than us.
Mel might come out tomorrow to visit us, which could be fun. Not sure if we will venture into the city or not, but we will see what the day brings.
I will post pictures soon!! Miss all my hawaii friends dearly!!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment