Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Colins First day of school!!

So, today was Colin's first day of school!! Yes I cried. I will keep you updated on his adventures at school as the days go on. This is a short week for him, so he only has 2 days.
Over the holiday weekend, my In Laws were here visiting and we went to NYC for the day on Saturday. There are a few pictures from that.
Otherwise, all is well. Weather is getting cooler, kids are getting bigger and thats about it.


Colin on the bus
Colin shaking the bus drivers hand.

Here comes the bus!!!


Goodbye hugs.





Superman stance


Colin's new backpack.


Family photo on our front porch. A nice neighbor offered to take this for us.






Mason said he had to go potty, he didn't but he sure looked cute!

People running in the fountain, the security came and kicked them out. Not sure if they were arrested, but it was interesting.


Mom and Dad Stampfer in NYC, Times Square.

I love this picture!!


The princess










No comments:

Post a Comment