I can't believe my little man is 2!! They are all growing up so fast, it seems like it was yesterday I moved to Hawaii and only had an 8 month old baby!!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Mason's 2nd birthday!!
So for Mason's second birthday on the 18th we went to Chuck E Cheese's. My mom was here visiting and my dad and his wife Anita drove over for the day from Connecticut. We went to Chuck e cheeses for dinner and dessert!! It was nice having 3 extra adults at chuck e cheeses with the kids. It allowed for some relaxing (kind of) time for Jim and I.
I can't believe my little man is 2!! They are all growing up so fast, it seems like it was yesterday I moved to Hawaii and only had an 8 month old baby!!

I can't believe my little man is 2!! They are all growing up so fast, it seems like it was yesterday I moved to Hawaii and only had an 8 month old baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment